Simmering Sunday - Knorr's Spinach and Artichoke Dip

KNORR’S HOT SPINACH & ARTICHOKE DIP
I saw this recipe on the back of a Knorr's Vegetable Soup Mix package and thought I would try it. I love Knorr's Spinach Dip recipe. It is always a hit at gatherings. So, I took a chance and made this one night for my husband and me. 

Wow! It was so delicious. In fact, it is my new favorite dip recipe of all times. I paired it with Stacy's Pita Chips (Simply Naked - only Sea Salt). You can use whatever chip or cracker you would like with the dip. Enjoy! :-)

KNORR’S HOT SPINACH & ARTICHOKE DIP

MAKES 4 cups dip
PREP TIME: 10 Minutes
COOK TIME: 35 Minutes

INGREDIENTS
-        1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
-        1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
-        ¾ cup Mayonnaise (Hellman's is my favorite)
-        1 ½ cups Monterey Jack cheese (about 6 oz.) - Can be cut into small cubes or shredded.
-        1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
-        1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
-         2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped (I use minced garlic in a jar: 1 tbsp = 1 clove.)

PREPARATION
-        Preheat oven to 350°.
-        Combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack cheese. Spoon into a 2-quart casserole, then top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
-        Bake for 35 minutes or until dip is hot.
 
Bon Appétit! :-)

1 comments:

Miss Sara January 17, 2011 at 10:47 AM  

This DOES sound good. I love spinach. :D

Post a Comment