I love shoes - especially sexy shoes!

COMPLETELY FABULOUS Anne Michelle shoes that I just bought for $30!!!

I am a shoe fanatic! I'll admit it. I have over 100 pairs of shoes and I love them all. I especially LOVE unique, fun and sexy shoes. I believe that you can completely transform an outfit with a great pair of shoes.

Now, I have my fair share of designer and expensive shoes but my favorites are oddly the pretty inexpensive ones. I have a knack for finding shoes at a KILLER price.

Here are some more inexpensive and beautiful shoes that I have purchased over the last few years. Can we say fabulous for under $30?

These are the shoes I wore under my wedding dress (Purchased from Charlotte Russe - $24)


I love these shoes! One of my all time fav's! (Purchased from Charlotte Russe - $28)

Totally adorable! Make your legs look long and lean (Purchased from Charlotte Russe - $20 on sale)

Totally Sexy Anne Michelle Shoes (Purchased from Shoe Ocean - $23 + $6 S/H = $29)


These are so romantic and sexy! I got these on sale right before Christmas for $10 + $6 S&H = $16 from Charlotte Russe. Can you believe it?! They normally run $28.
All of these shoes compare in comfort and style to my more expensive shoes. You really get a lot of bang for your buck. The best thing about getting great shoes at inexpensive prices....you can buy a whole lot more of them! Don't get me wrong....I love designer shoes too. I have a pair of funky Fiery Red Patent Leather Prada shoes that are so fabulous they will bring a tear to your eye. But really, who has $ 500 just to blow on shoes especially in today's economy. The Prada's were a gift and I love them. However, I always catch myself not wearing them as much because I don't want to mess them up. What's the point of having shoes if you aren't going to wear them very often. My point is that you don't have to pay a lot of money to get beautiful shoes. You can use that extra money you saved to buy more shoes, save for a rainy day or give to your favorite charity. :-)

Curious to see what the Prada's look like? Here ya go......

Peep Toe Wedges
Don't be afraid to check out different places like Charlotte Russe, Shoe Ocean, Marshall's Home Goods, T J Maxx, Ross and the clearance section of your favorite shoe store. You just might be surprised at what great deals you can find on some fantastic shoes! :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 10, 2012 at 9:46 PM  

I would love to know where you found the shoes you wore under your wedding dress. I have been searching for them for my wedding as well but have been unable to find them. if you can, email me the details at amanda_heaton2004@yahoo.com. thanks!

Post a Comment