Some of the Cutest Kitchen Stuff Around

I love Anthropologie for the home. They have some of the most unique and cutest stuff around. I especially love their dishtowels, aprons and table linens. Here are some of my favorites that you can find online right now......

Zanzibar Magnets (for the frig)


Baker's Delight Apron


Blue Finches Dishtowel

Nifty Napkins

Sliced Persimmon Dinner Plates

Helianthus Goblet (Variety of Colors)


Castle Key Bottle Opener

I have always said....If you are going to do something, do it with FLARE! :-)

3 comments:

Koco & Viking December 29, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

Anthro rocks!

Hi! We're a happy new follower from Welcome Wednesday. Hope you're having a great week. Follow us too if you like what we've got goin' on!

We also have a cool giveaway, as we speak!

best,
koco & viking

kocoandviking.blogspot.com

The Crafty Crystal January 2, 2011 at 7:01 PM  

I love those magnets :) I'm a new follower, found you via the weekend blog hop. Hope you'll check out my blog and follow back!

~Crystal
www.thecraftycrystal.blogspot.com

Lesli January 4, 2011 at 2:53 PM  

I love the home goods at Anthropologie - I like how they appear to be all vintage looking. I especially like the aprons & dish towels and measuring cups and spoons.

Post a Comment