I am in LOVE with this chair!


I am in love with this chair from Target! It would look fabulous in my master bedroom. Target has so many more great chairs like this online. Who knew?! They don't stock them in the store because they don't have the room. To view more chic chairs then click here.

I stumbled across the chairs some time ago. I spend hours looking at them online and then forgot about them. Just recently, this chair popped into my head. I am not sure if it is because of the cold and gloomy winter days or what but I just needed a little sunshine in my life. This chair makes me smile. :-)

Here are a few more that make me smile......






Take a peek at Target's online store. You may find just what you were looking for in a place you never thought to look. :-)

7 comments:

Lesli December 10, 2010 at 9:53 AM  

Your new blog is STUNNING. I love all the chairs but the first one and the last one are my absolute favorites! And I love the design of your blog--super cute!!

Ria @ Life as a Wife! December 10, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

Thanks for the following :-) I am a new follower here too! Thanks and I LOVE that chair. OH LA LA!

Hanna December 10, 2010 at 10:03 PM  

Hi there! I am your newest follower from the blog hop! LOVELY blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
Take a peek at my giveaways when you come by. I have 7 going on now and everything is handmade and GORGEOUS:) Happy Holidays!!
I'm in love with that chair too:_)

Anestazia December 11, 2010 at 12:07 AM  

Thanks for linking up to It's Freakin' Friday! I'm your newest follower and hopefully we'll see you next week!

Anestazia <3
http://yourworkistodiscoveryourworld.blogspot.com/

Anonymous,  December 12, 2010 at 6:19 PM  

Stopping by via the weekend hops to say hello and follow.
Have a great weekend.
http://poshonabudget.com/2010/11/happy-sunday-following.html

Anonymous,  December 13, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

Love the yellow chair. i could us it in a few rooms in my house. Your blog looks great. Visiting from Pink Dandy blog hop.

Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies January 3, 2011 at 10:21 AM  

Okay, this is an old post, but I just have to add that I LOVE THIS CHAIR! And I can't believe it's from Target! I mean, don't get me wrong, I love Target, but this totally looks like it's from Crate and Barrel or something.

Post a Comment